Wednesday 24 February 2016

Personal update

Personal update







o/ Hey guys!!
 Just thought I would give another quick update at to what I am up to. Still flying and the future is looking Big!!
  Firstly My corporation are on a massive recruitment drive!! If you haven’t read my recent blog
 please do!!. Besides upping our numbers the corporation wants to grow as a whole, we want to smash gal mil!
  I may find myself within the running of things very shortly, running the corp is becoming a hand full for our chairs. Delegation in inevitable. I Have already started with the recruitment drive!! If you see ‘Vodka Tak’ spamming in jita u know who he is :)
  I have also found myself a few newbies. (one from facebook #recruithard,) To develop the corporation. 


I believe there are a few different routes, but mainly you either recruit the elitists, and attempt to teach old dogs new tricks... Or, you filter newbies through skill plans and tuition to evolve them into something the corp wants, a force to be reckoned with!
 I think the recruitment Faze and whom our targeted recruits are, will become a heavily discussed matter between corp chairs, There have already been heated discussions on the matter, mainly regarding the recruitment process so far API keys, interviewing and the like.
  Before my typing wanders off, Back to the newbie’s, I have taken a liking to the idea of training recruits, or maybe just having a small group of apprentices, if you will,  When I first started the game the ‘eve curve’ was a challenge and the mighty sand box kept giving me more and more options of where to take my game career, However daunting it was at first, the corporation, I needed it!. I am aware that I am not the most experienced in game, but I am confident I could teach the basics and a little more. The difficult part I think will be getting them a solid skill training plan, hopefully that wont be my job ^^ although I will be looking at making one for the time being. And I am willing to learn.

Anyway. With all of this I have been struggling to fit in my solo flights, especially the stalking I was so falling in love with, but it still happens, I will attempt to fill in without spoiling my Life of Lise. As I have previously stated, stalking has become a big interest to me, following certain cloaky bastards and invisi gankers I have become inspired. And i have been doing a little stalking myself, due to not having the confidence, experience, or skill to fly a T3 I refuse to Experiment with this in null or WH’s for the time being. Simply so I can practice with, and develop better fits for the purpose. Contradicting my last comment curiosity has put me in WH’s once or twice and I have even found success on more than one occasion. I think you just need to turn up the ‘pilot scanner’ when in wh's and null
  But my main focus has been on low sec signatures, scanning a pocket and keeping and eye on activity, I have found that scanning a whole pocket and spending a short while in systems reduces suspicion and increases the chances of a kill! I know myself as a scanner you take precautions to reduce the chances of being caught. And people idle in systems usually provokes me to move on.

 The solo stalking has been really fun, it can be a drag at times when scanners seem to be extinct all of a sudden, or when you scan pockets to find there is an unsuspecting target following close behind, popping all the sites as you scan them lol.
 Solo in FW is still a go, mainly I get a quick Solo in between fleets or whatever and I just do a loop of the FW systems close to my home. Trying to find SOLO fights is the hardest part. I am very tempted to exclude low sec from my solo activity, especially the FW systems, simply because of the Blob problem, I am learning but still not the best at predicting a gang. And its rare people fly alone in FW. 

All in all I am enjoying myself in game, I want to pursue and Improve on my solo activities but, I am also very keen to help and be involved heavily with my corporation.

If you would like any info on my corp or even on the game, or you just wanna have a natter message me!

Lise moon
o7

No comments:

Post a Comment