Wednesday 17 February 2016

Return to Eve




So, Im settling back into the game quite well... Or should I say I'v remembered key binds and Im Keeping my head above water efficiency wise so far. I’m still fighting out the faction Warfare 
and I’m managing to keep my “personal” flying on the go too. Even when I was in null I found I 
would regularly break of from the group and do my own flying, be it ratting, scanning, solo PVP or 
whatever. I need my own space and being able to spend the weekdays following and developing my 
own path gives me the capital and the drive to put the effort in for the Caldari and my corp at the 
weekends.
 Briefly, I do enjoy the massacred FW stomping grounds and its probability to get a fight, or more so to get blobbed. I find solo pvp is a fine art in these busy sytems and is often hard to execute. More often that not you’ll find your target has his buddies on route. Alliance fleets run quite often and admittedly I could participate a little more in the week. But it seems all about the kills to Calmil. Which is what its about for me to be honest, but i need to mix it up. The Caldari currently own little systems and the ones they do don’t seem to be shifting of T1. So cut a long story short. If u want fights join calmil. If u wanna be good at FW go jump on that gallente wagon! 

 Meanwhile, in my own little bubble, T1 Indi was becoming a drag solo, and not producing much isk considering the time I put in, I think i’ll stick with it a little, but nothing too major, with that in mind, I have trained all planetary skills to 4 and sorted out my PI to focus on fuel blocks, the Blueprint for the blocks is maxed and sat ready to go and I just need to train the ice processing skill to get the best out of my materials. I’m anticipating the T3 robotics set up to mess me around a little but hopefully it will pay of in the long run and provide abit of steady income, i think ill get an alt involved in the process to ease the load of my main. speaking of which, better cycle the extractors...
 Scanning I do love, but it can become a little tedious, especially when your following someone through systems who likes to pop the best cans and leave the site full of carbon! (be considerate u greedy scanners! ;). And so, being a follower and admirer of a few cloaky basterds and general stalkers, I thought I’d have a go.
 If you read my Life of Lise post’s you’ll see how I got on. Its fast becoming addictive. I have fitted a few different cloaky ships and I intent on trying out the different sec’s in different fits and ships, Should be fun :). So far I’m just trying out low sec, it’s a little tricky. i’v lost a few, but caught a few too! And the K/D ratio seems good.
So That’s currently what I’m up to as well as the odd salvage and scavenge which always proves profitable. U never know I may stick with it for a while 

Lise moon
o7

No comments:

Post a Comment