Monday 15 February 2016

Life of Lise



So I thought I would start my Blog here. I’m back in eve after an unintentional long gap, I got stupidly bored with my Xbox, I’m in training for the navy in RL, currently have abit of spare time on my hands and it seems I'll be able to play abit of eve when I'm in, so I got me a lap top and revived Lise.
 I’v followed a few blogs and become interested, not normally my thing but hey!, ill share my experiences too. I shall try to keep up the posts but I am notoriously inconsistent so we shall see

Lise moon
o7
MOVING ON

Sat in the Station Lise’s thoughts of the past months seemed to be tearing a hole in her head, she had just enrolled into her third month of the caldari war with her coeds. The past two had been a whole lot of work, and a whole lot of wrecks from both the gallente and the caldari sides. it seemed the gallente where stronger. Lise knew she couldn’t afford to keep supporting the caldari like this. Finding part time work on the stations was out of the question, “I might fight for them but I ain’t on of them” Lise fought hard against her gallente enemy’s it was personal... her blood started to boil and she changed the subject in her head. 
  Lise thought of ways to balance her outgoings with her income, being a passionate scanner, Lise would normally spend a week or so at a time away in space searching for broken modules, decriptors and the such. The pirate factions left them in sites. It was quite lucrative but also very dangerous, her crew hadn’t been to pleased with her lately due to the amount of close pod escapes they had dealt with, and it seemed someone was lost on almost every outing, was there even any difference between earning a living and fighting the war?! Lise pondered a moment, she stared into the projected screen in the station, cycling wanted capsuleers between quafe adverts.  “eeragh...a better safer way to pay my way” she groaned....”Lise!!” she said with relief in her voice “ its right in front of you”



  Lise loved the weeks away in her Astero, The ship had become a second home, like an Eden voyage on a luxury yacht, it was just bliss, going out and spending time away from the station.  Roaming vast and empty solar sytems in the tranquil beauty of New Eden. Searching for cosmic signatures was an interest, and a a loved pastime for Lise, not to mention a well needed break from the consistent battles of the caldari state war. Lise wandered towards the dock bay and stopped half way to appreciate her Astero from afar. “wonder how good she’ll be”.
 Lise got up and briskly walked towards the maintenance bay. Muttering random solar systems under her breath as she left “Tama? No no...then Faswiaba or Tasty..Uuna maybe?”
  Korgyll was her head mechanic, he had served for Lise in the fountain wars two or three years ago it had built a bond between them and Korgyll had stayed by her side since then, they where more of a team than capsuleer and mechanic. Lise greeted Korgyll and asked if the Astero could take more of a battle configuration “what’n eve gate are u thinkin Lise? You know we can’t afford to loose er” Lise smiled “don’t worry, I don’t plan on getting caught” Lise went on to tell korgyll of her plan. “Iv been thinking of, well, moving up the food chain so to speak” Korgyll chuckled at Lise’s use of words and gave an interested look “go on” he said.. “well” Lise continued “ For all my sins it seems pirates follow my tracks wherever I go, So why not become a pirate? I plan to spend a little longer out earning my living, and we’ll see how I get on, the hunters may even become the hunted! But mostly I plan to let my fellow scanners do the work for me, I’ll take a perch and wait it out in a sig somewhere. Least I can concentrate and properly and assess the fights, it’ll be a change from having six ships at 500” Korgyll curled his bottom lip and looked towards his implants then nodded in agreement, he took a prerolled cigarette from a packet and lit it, inhailed, paused then continued the coversation, smoke lapping of his words, “I Think I know where your coming from” Korgyll said in an interested tone. “ so if I fit er a duel scram, and tank er up abit, throw in some drones and she’ll be back in your heart again ay?” Lise turned and looked startled at Korgylls response “ Hey!” she started “Iv not stopped loving her.” she said chuckling “ but yes” Lise continued “ give me a tackle and a better tank and ill be in good stead for my plans”. Korgyll took an oily rag from his pocket and wiped at a stone chip on the hull of the Astero, “ And where u thinking of doing all ‘o’ this” Lise looked puzzled. “not too sure yet, ill look into it. “Should be done by mornin” Korgyll said as he clambered the scaffold and stepped inside the docking bay of the Astero. Yue smiled and wandered back towards her quarters, giving her Astero a glance as she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment